TZN 23.1% 3.2¢ terramin australia limited.

With the benefit of hindsight, yes I think KM has managed this...

1. 301 Posts.
    With the benefit of hindsight, yes I think KM has managed this poorly. I actually think they have been really naive. I dont question KM or TZN,s intent was anything other than to deliver the good news to investors but they had to be realistic about announcements. I think they should have thought through a conservative approach to managing investor expectations with the end goal to keep investors on board and thus more share price stability. They should have considered the risks (delays with the Algerian government etc) and thus been more cautious in announcements by committing to longer timeframes (with intent to better market expectations). Im also very critical on how they announced at DFS release, the the long lead time to production at TH. This would have been known sometime before the release and I feel investors should have been educated on this well before the big DFS release. Now we have KM in the market heralding that we are 'tantalisingly' close to positive news. Thats great but what if the news isnt so great?? My glass half full hope, is the current delay is because they are tidying up some technical issues raised in the report, thus allowing the best possible next release to the market. Also, a quarterly is due in the next week or so. Im also guessing they dont wont this matter to remain unresolved at the time they issue this. good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.006(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $67.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.2¢ 2.7¢ $2.428K 78.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102896 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 259179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.