TLG 4.65% 41.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Talga and ACC graphite anode offtake update, page-221

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    If any individual really believed Talga has a 50% or less chance of receiving permits, timing aside, why would they even bother to be here. Most people I know buy stock because they either got good advise, or they have done their research like many, including myself, and believe the chances of success are at least good. If for unforeseen reasons permitting is delayed, yet another buying opportunity will arise to to pay a bargain basement price for some of the finest battery technology in Europe, with worlds highest grade graphite deposit thrown in for good measure. The molecular structure and resource size controlled by Talga have been deemed a CRITICAL resource, and with the battery revolution that is currently taking place, it WILL play an important role in this “green movement”. I have done enough homework here and elsewhere to have confidence that Talga will succeed in its endeavors. I have built an oversized position over the last three years, and despite numerous setbacks, I am very comfortable joining the ranks of Talga cheerleaders on occasion. Personally, I give it a 98% chance, with the other 2% being due to uncontrollable outside conditions such as nuclear war. I am from the U.S. and this is my personal opinion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $166.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 40.0¢ $398.0K 950.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17921 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 13936 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.