TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Nice post. The evidence is right in front of our eyes, it's...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Nice post.

The evidence is right in front of our eyes, it's called a huge sell-off just prior to the biggest anticipated announcement to date, play it through a second, who in their right mind sells just before that announcement, even shorts were running for the hills, are we expected to believe this is purely a few cynical minds edging their bets? I too had a suspension there would be another delay, I've seen many times with TLG, I too could have taken profit but there was no way I would risk the opportunity of missing a possible rerate etc.

It's well known there's a few on here who are close to MT, who bought in very early, they too drop "breadcrumbs" when it suits them. There's no doubt in my mind MT has loose lips, I can't say I wouldn't do the same (look after the people who backed him early) if I was in his shoes.

There should be more transparency, the trading on Monday was irregular to say the least. To be clear, after Monday's trading it was the biggest red flag ever that the deadline had not been met, anyone who thought it was still going to happen after Monday is deluded. I don't believe in coincidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.