TLG 2.75% 56.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Talga and ACC graphite anode offtake update, page-98

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Agree. I would give anything for just ONE expected milestone to be ahead of expectations!! Yet to date (and ive been in for 12 years) every single one is delayed, pumped / dumped, adjusted, missed, disappeared.
    And before the usual but, but, but comments re: patience, get out if don't believe, MT is master negotiator blah blah blah I get it, I get it, TLG will be a monster in time (I agree too or else i wouldn't sitll be here). My frustration like many others who have been very patient and bullish on TLG for many years is the constant disrespect and poor communication to shareholders re time lines that impacts trust. They do certainly as one poster mentioned work to "TALGA TIME" but worry they won't build trust with investors or backers until they exceed expectations and over achieve defined milestones. This approach year after year after year of releasing 11th hour delays time and time again is just poor form.

Agree Normanprice the annual 'breadcrumbs' and over promises have worn thin!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.015(2.75%)
Mkt cap ! $206.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 56.5¢ 53.8¢ $125.2K 228.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8586 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 10086 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.