TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

duke; 2 posts on TLG and both negative?? See your disclosure is"...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    duke; 2 posts on TLG and both negative?? See your disclosure is" not held" but you are holding BBR.
    Re. mining in the dark up there part of the year, there are iron ore and copper/gold mines in the area and they manage. Guess they use lights. Not unusual with mining. Re.the cold this area is on the grid which is supplied by hydro and nuclear power. Electricity costs are very cheap at about $.03/kwh.
    As I understand it the process Talga are using is to run an electrical current through the ore while immersed in water and the graphene boils out of the graphite and floats to the surface and the graphite falls down . By volume about 10% graphene and 90% graphite are liberated from the raw ore using this process. No chemicals or pre-processing of the ore required.
    This capability as far as we know is unique to the Nunasvaara ore in Talga's possession. Mark Thompson the CEO describes the ore's unique characteristics in the latest quarterly and investor presentations. DYOR.
    Sweden ranked No. 1 mining jurisdiction in the world. No sovereign risk. Close to European market: Talga has already made commercial Graphene sale to German technology group near Hamburg which is 25 hour drive from Nunasvaara. (about same distance from Townsville to Sydney) To Europe with the product cost and transport costs so low I don't see any competition provided scoping study succeeds. Talga are ahead of the others and planning to produce from a pilot plant in just 12 months.
    Mark Creasy and Warwick Grigor two of the most respected figures in Australian mining are major shareholders in Talga.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.