TLG 5.71% 74.0¢ talga group ltd

How do YOU see COVID-19 affecting the EV market? I look at China...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    How do YOU see COVID-19 affecting the EV market? I look at China now and see the country where the virus started, is the first to start up its factories and manufacturing again. This gives us a timeline for other Countries who have managed the virus as well as China. But few have!!!
    We in Oz have! Instead of next week being the big spike in cases, based on other countries, I believe it will show a significant fall in cases. 2/3rds of cases have been associated in some way with o/seas travellers. The Govt has been clumsy in closing the borders but we are nearly there.
    In a few weeks we can trade with China again!
    But the EU is a far different story.
    However, the EV boom is planned to take off from 2023-2025. If Companies like Talga can continue to operate, allbeit under tight restrictions in the short term, and lets give the virus 3-4 months to run its course, the target of 2023-2025 should be met.
    Affect of COVID-19 on EV sales. This is an unknown. If we look in our our backyard, there are 100,000's out of work and growing each day. Possible 1million at peak. But we have done better than China in stopping the spread. We will return to work within 3 months IMO. So buying an EV may be put off a year by 1 million. Big deal!
    With Tesla in financial trouble, which can only get worse as Trump focuses on the almighty $ as his citizens die due to a lack of IC beds and resperators, America will likely become a market for European manufactured EV's.
    Europe will come out of this crisis well before America, which is now the epicentre.
    "The bigger they are the harder they fall"
    USA may do one thing on its own. By printing so many trillions of $$$, it may trigger hyper-inflation and drive their economy into, not just a recession, but Depression! Now that would hurt all Western economies.
    These are not just my thoughts.
    DYOR. Find articles by James Rickards etc.
    The Perth Mint has run out of gold to sell!
    Such bad timing for Talga to announce this MoU. We have been waiting so long.
    For people like me who significantly reduced their exposure to TLG to follow "better value elsewhere" which proved to be very lucrative (BIT BBOZ), we can buy back in at heavily discounted prices. But not yet!!
    Weighing up the opinions of various analysts, another more significant market fall is coming our way. Esp in America!
    Time for our market to disconnect from the American one.
    In summary, I see the EV market taking off in 2023-2025 but more so in Europe and Asia, than America. And America is quickly becoming the Black Swan to global GDP, a debt crisis, and hyper-inflation going forward. Ugly stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.040(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $281.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.5¢ 74.0¢ 70.5¢ $289.2K 401.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8275 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 15473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 4.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
72.0¢ 73.5¢ 71.0¢ 157799
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.