TLG 1.22% 41.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG have spent more than 10 years getting developing their...

1. 6,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2486
    TLG have spent more than 10 years getting developing their graphite assets and expertise to the point now when they are on the cusp of building an anode plant to produce an end product for a rapidly growing battery market. Anode production will be at the bottom of the cost curve and will have a big profit margin. The last thing I would want to see them doing right now would be to change emphasis, pivot, or whatever, to chase Lithium. Their Li deposit may be something very valuable that could be developed, or it may be nothing at all, but I would be more than happy if they just manage to get something of value out of it, preferably in the short to medium term, so that it could support their graphite plans. I think a 30% share would be excellent, and leaving 70% to SQM gives them plent of motivation to drive a Lithium exploration project. SQM are in a much better position to advance a Lithium project than TLG, we should stick with what we know. Maybe TLG could end up with royalty payments from SQM, a bit like DRR (from BHP - iron ore), a nice annual cash payment.

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $168.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $317.8K 773.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35504 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 56911 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.