TLG 2.04% 72.0¢ talga group ltd

Thanks rhythm,I agree with all that. I guess my excitement was...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Thanks rhythm,

I agree with all that. I guess my excitement was due to another confirmation in my mind of the interlinking of many of the known Talga resources into a circular tube that has been turned on its end and buried deep at a slight angle sometime during the last 2 million years.

This would be consistent with the theorised creation in the Talga video below. Most of the Talga resource quantified to JORC resources to date, which seem to be of a carefully measured width, but open in the other horizontal direction and open at depth. This would be consistent with a carpet of prehistoric bacteria that converted an atmosphere of Co2 into O2 for our atmosphere and left the C on the ocean floor. Subsequent violent earth movements coupled with temperature and pressure variations and latterly with erosions have left us with what we have barely even begun to measure today.

Another factor is the very fine flake (I presume due to the source being bacteria rather than plant and vegetable matter) which has traditionally been the least desirable graphite, but is now proving to be just perfect for battery anode material.

Another fine flake graphite resource that is under development is the Munglinup Graphite Project is located 105km west of Esperance WA. Perhaps this has a similar history. Certainly the company is singing the praises of having a fine flake resource. Their argument apply equally to Talga. Well worth a read. Perhaps there are many others deposits yet to be found.

https://www.mineralcommodities.com/operations-projects/graphite/munglinup-graphite-project/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $273.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 75.5¢ 71.5¢ $483.5K 660.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9065 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
72.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
73.0¢ 75.5¢ 71.5¢ 136540
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.