TLG 1.74% 43.8¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Talga Completes Drilling at High-grade Graph, page-17

1. 2,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    re: Ann: Talga Completes Drilling at High-gra...
    hi sle Teck Resources Limited where the last to work this ground through G4G.

i found this some time ago :
    http://www.g4gresources.com/index.php/news/article/g4g-resources-announces-3000-metre-iron-and-copper-gold-drilling-program-sw/

and if you what to look further , try SEDAR , go to Search database, 2008/ 2009
    http://www.sedar.com/homepage_en.htm

if i remember rightly , mark T. wanted to find the best parts of the iron ore and flog it off , to keep the cost down for the graphite project . but i could be wrong.

anyway thanks for doing the work SLE & you are very right about the other grounds we have , they look from historical data ( flake size and abundance , more important the TGC% for me anyway ) better then NUS.

NUS drilling completed we are looking at about 10mill.t ,imo. Fig 1. tells the story , even though we don.t know the width of the area under historic trench 5 Figure 5 , it's widening and the TGC% are in the high 20s .
    NUS 12017, to 19 will be interesting as well .

the other thing to remember is the plan to build a centralised plant with raw ore coming from different mines , all within a 100k. so get the drill into the other areas asap. imo. which i would have done from the start , target the historical big flake areas ,because thats where the future boom demand is .

with 20 plants needed around the world by 2020, TLG will be one of them .
    all goes well we could be in production 2015 but we more then NUS JORC
    we need the big flakes from RAITA and the area to the north east looks very promising to me , given from what we know of RAITA so far .
    anyway just my thought . glta .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.