TLG 0.86% 58.5¢ talga group ltd

Seems like the fireworks are lined up for February. That is when...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    Seems like the fireworks are lined up for February. That is when the permits are expected to come through. It's also roughly when the money is likely to run out.

MT mentioned the "three horseman of the apocalypse" (Permitting, Financing, Off-take). My read is that he expects all three of these to come together at once (in February). Makes sense as the financiers surely want permits in place before committing capital, and the off-take partners would want to know the same before signing a binding agreement.

It means we've got a lot riding on the Swedish government not dragging their feet for too long, but five months should be plenty of lead between the site visit and permit approval. I'm comfortable with this timeline. There's some risk involved, but all investments come with risk. For me, the potential reward (many bags from here for TLG) more than justifies whatever risk the Swedish government poses. MT has more at stake than anyone, and he clearly believes the permits will come in February (or he would have conserved more capital and been less aggressive on drilling). He addressed the big drilling spend, and it's a play for the long-term (a sign he's confident in the long-term). Expanding the resource is the first step towards feasibility studies and filing for new permits to extend Niska and/or grow the project beyond 100K tpa later in the decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.005(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.8¢ 57.8¢ $138.0K 237.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4172 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 21510 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.