TLG 4.84% 59.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Talga Investor Webinar Presentation, page-16

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    Yeah, I caught that line, and I believe in MT and the company.

From everything I can tell, we've got an S-tier product in Talnode-C. The company valuations made on this site (which are very high) are based on the forecast price by BMI in 2019. I believe the deficits for graphite anode are going to be extreme, and Talnode will command a premium price well above standard anode, significantly higher than the BMI forecast. If so, Talga will be worth a lot more than our forecasts.

I also think financiers will be falling over themselves to finance this project as part of their ESG portfolio, and I think we'll have a lot of potential partners interested in getting in on the action.

Further, my concern on permits being granted is very low. I've gone over the reasons my concern low ad nauseum in other posts, so check my history if you haven't read them and want an explanation.

I view the #1 risk as delay from the Swedish government. I'm not expecting it, and clearly MT isn't expecting it either. But, if the permits are delayed past February, we will probably have to cap raise (because the financing group will want the permits in place before committing capital). As I mentioned above, all investments come with risk. For me, this risk is acceptable, because the upside is so enormous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 63.0¢ 58.0¢ $807.3K 1.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11139 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 12250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.