TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Replying to @Endmorgrimm as the reply thing not workingG’day...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Replying to @Endmorgrimm as the reply thing not working

G’day mate. Thank you for taking the time to summarise the presentation. I watched the webinar but was good to get your insight as well. Adds a bit of reassurance to my own feeling that:

- TLG has now been greatly de-risked compared to only a couple of years ago,

- The market has yet to appreciate TLG’s potential, but I don’t think that lack of awareness is going to last much longer.

- it’s astounding to thing that TLG at $1.31 is about 30% below its high of $1.87 of a few months ago, despite the progress it has made, despite the industry’s interest in off-takes, financiers’ interest to fund the project, and all the approval boxes to mine and produce ticked.

- although am already well overweight in TLG and have been a SH for many years, it’s now time to take advantage of the remaining few weeks of doubt that some nervous investors still have that an appeal will be made and the project yet again delayed, to add to my holdings! Normally am not one to get overly excited about an investment but this one is tingling the loins!

Good luck guys, I think we’re on a long term winner here that is just in the early innings of a multi-year match. All my opinion only of course..
    Last edited by matie001: 03/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.