TLG 2.56% 38.0¢ talga group ltd

Hi Grayzer It is a fair enough question and something all of us...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1049
    Hi Grayzer

It is a fair enough question and something all of us shareholders would love to hear more specific detail on. The issue I suspect is it falls into the ‘price sensitive’ category to pre-emptively share news on commercial deals that are being negotiated behind the scenes.

Part of the answer to your question was answered when MT confirmed that Talnode Si was not solely reliant on Vittangi graphite ore and can use alternative sources including recycled black mass from spent Li-ion batteries. MT did also share that a commercial deal was nearly struck on Talnode-Si, but didn’t quite meet their requirements - but since then China has put restrictions on Graphitic exports & the EU CRM/NZI Acts shortly to be enacted providing strength to Talga’s negotiating position.

Therefore, if the SC decision drags on too long, I expect to see Talga move on Talnode-Si earlier and/or divest non-core assets or bring in strategic partners (e.g. Iron ore, Cobalt/Copper, Aero Lithium) to avoid another highly dilutive cap raise to shareholders.

I certainly hope the SC gets the hurry up it deserves given they have exceeded their own time estimate and the second half of 2024 will be much more rewarding for LT shareholders. Until then, I’m sitting tight and excited for Talga’s future once they clear these regulatory hurdles and is in production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.