TLG 8.70% 42.0¢ talga group ltd

No questions from me Tig. Everything seems to be lining up to...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    No questions from me Tig. Everything seems to be lining up to me. Lots of turbulence in the market, but this remains a high conviction bet for me. Regardless of what happens in the short term, the world is setting up for a tech race between East and West. Batteries will be a big part of it. And, the Vittangi resource is an irreplaceable advantage in that race.

The Swedish people and government appear to finally be grasping the gravity of the situation wrt to the battery material supply chain.I think they will surprise everyone with how much tonnage Talga gets permitted for in the coming years. With Ore at _much_ higher grades, it actually makes ecological sense - from a global perspective - to maximize the amount mined from Vittangi, b/c it means 4x-10x less ore is mined somewhere else. The Swedes are becoming more receptive to this type of logic.

So, Tig, I'll be paying attention to what MT has to say, but there's not much he can do to change my mind. Still a long-term hold for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.040(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $186.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 45.0¢ 41.5¢ $115.6K 272.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 4338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.