TLG 4.62% 62.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Talga Investor Webinar, page-37

1. 4,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1780
    Q,
    You’ve quite an entertaining no bullshit way of getting the message across that a bloke like me can really get behind lol.
    Personally I found MT in the webinar to be completely fearless of anything that might be asked and willing to meet any challenging question head on with a reasoned and well thought out answer. Having said that we all understand these things are stage managed to a certain degree and I kind of suspect addressing the ship coatings question was on purpose too. The chat on here would have been monitored in the lead up to yesterday 100% and I believe Mark probably thought f** it.. let’s just answer this question.. we’re clearly not pursuing this application as a pathway to greatness with all we’ve got going on, but as far as we can ascertain it’s still working well so let’s just say so and put it to bed.
    MT made absolute sense with all the questions about the resource upgrade and associated drilling program etc. Why would it make sense to devote any human or financial resources to this project right now amid such nervous capital markets? I know a lot on here have been really looking forward to this, I have myself … this is because we all know this deposit is absolutely massive, don’t we? Yes it’s going to make us all feel wonderful when a clearer picture of the true extent of it comes out, but that’s not what’s important right now.. getting the green light for phase 1 is!! Nothing should be detracting from that right now.
    MT was as impressive as I’ve ever seen him yesterday and all of my circle that are riding the Talga train thought the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 64.0¢ 61.0¢ $421.3K 674.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.