ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I like this announcement. I think it illustrates how short sighted the 'flaker flight' theory is.

I have always believed there are market sectors where vein graphite is quite simply too good as there are many potential high volume industries that don't require that level to function, And vein can never hope to supply that demand.

It's a bit of a copper vs gold thing. Yes, gold conducts better and is superior in every way but it makes no sense to make commercial electrical cable with 24ct strands.

I feel there's something substantial within this announcement. This part in particular..

"....growing commercial relationships have provided us with a clear picture of new emerging opportunities and how best to capitalise on these in the shorter term."

"We have assessed dozens of market opportunities that have led us to focus on specific targeted large volume applications, enabling us to move faster to products, hand in hand with the raw materials. This approach is intended to create a platform from which Talga can secure validation and commitments from customers before full scale production"

If I read that right, Mark is really emphasizing an acceleration of initial revenue as a target, perhaps a subtle shift in the plan since the most recent CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $162.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $117.8K 313.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 22467 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 45588 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.