TLG 2.17% 67.5¢ talga group ltd

Hi FolksI had another look at the announcement about the newly...

1. 2,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2151
    Hi Folks

I had another look at the announcement about the newly discovered Lithium prospect and had some thoughts.

I think that the announcement temporally put the scuppers under the shorter plans. I wonder whether that was included in Mark's plans.

With my re-examination of the announcement two things due my attention.

"Depending on next-stage results, strategic partners may be sought to advance the Project, with the
    Talga management team remaining focussed on executing the Vittangi Anode Project."

and

"Next steps include further surface sampling, mapping and geophysical surveys to define a suite of
    high priority targets for drilling. Fieldwork is planned to re-commence in September, and following
    drilling plans will be subject to ongoing results, site clearances and budget approvals."

Further surface sampling in Sep. That's a next month start. I am not sure how long the field work could take, but I am not sure that the shorter' will know either. So in the coming months there could be a follow-on announcement that drilling plans are in place. Shorter's further plans could be hesitant.

Now we come back to the statement that strategic partners could be sought. Again down the track there could be further announcements of a farm-in agreements. More possible cause for hesitation by our enemy.

Yes the economic prospects of this exploration are in the very early stages. So was the first find by TLG of graphite prospects.

More thoughts.

With a newly found local Lithium prospect, the Europeans may decide to provide funding to expedite the exploration. It's possible.

Finally, the press (something like this). A company having problems with appeals against their already granted mining permit for the critical mineral graphite in Sweden has discovered a prospective Lithium deposit as well. Is Europe serious about reducing the reliance on China for critical minerals? Where is the idea of expediting the process of discovering and implementation to production. Seriously what's going on?

Just my thoughts, DYOR

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $256.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 70.0¢ 67.0¢ $269.5K 393.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8248 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 17667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.5¢ 70.0¢ 67.0¢ 115485
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.