CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Nice preso again-but to me it is a wish list only
    R&D, Scale Up & Testing- When will this equate to a sale of something to someone

Page 4- Great potential customer base but no sales to any of these

OUR PRODUCTS We make added value and enhanced Products used across four key sectors, with batteries being one in energy CONSTRUCTION ENERGY COATINGS COMPOSITES & RESINS Combined graphite and graphene mixtures for high strength building materials Conductive screeds for de-icing systems Conductive flooring, wall panel systems combined with heating or cooling systems Micro-graphite for current lithium-ion high power batteries Next generation anodes with higher energy performance Conductive additives for lithium-ion battery cathodes and anodes Eco-friendly chromefree based pretreatment coatings Pre-fabrication and post fabrication anticorrosion coatings Marine anti-fouling coating systems High strength carbon fibre resins Engineered plastics and polymer composites Lightning strike protection and EM shielding Thermal sink polymer resins Conducting inks and pastes- Aside from the battery pouches I have not seen any of these "products"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $160.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.5¢ $31.27K 83.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 95487 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 81116 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.