TLG 6.98% 46.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Talga Presentation-Euroz Hartleys EV Anode & Graphite Forum, page-35

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3030
    Don't speak for me or try to use my absence to down ramp.

To all loyal holders having to put up with the current onslaught of parasites, understand that without a decision from the supreme court, tax loss selling season (until June 30th) was always going to put the SP under some pressure.

It's not pleasant, but we've been here before. Perhaps take solace in the fact that Talga's situation has improved in recent weeks (despite the Supreme Court's performance). As an example of this recent disconnect, Talga's share price is now lower even though the CRMA has come into law, the JORC exploration target grew from 170-200mt to 240-350mt and the detailed planning obstruction from the municipality looks to be almost over:

If you recall, a decision from the government regarding Talga's detailed plan will likely occur in Summer, which in Sweden starts in June. Therefore, we can probably begin to expect the government's response to Talga's letter. We can see the wheels starting to move with the SGU already giving comment, once again endorsing Talga and the Vittangi project as one of national interest. We then see Ebba Busch address the issue recently. The government's response will be a positive one (for all involved) and a planning order will be issued to the municipality.

The above shows how flimsy @hoofa's down ramping is. Claims that the Swedish Government don't have the same sentiments as mining promoters are laughable when you consider all the previous media that has been posted since the new government came into power and the fact that we see pro-mining legislation occurring right now (CRMA and changes coming to the Minerals Act on July 1).

"Amendments to the Minerals Act Published: Permit procedures for mines in Sweden are to made more efficient. The Riksdag voted in favour of the Government’s proposal for amendments to the Minerals Act, according to which Natura 2000 permits will no longer be a precondition for being able to grant an application for an exploitation concession.The Riksdag considers that the proposal meets the EU’s legal requirements for complete, precise and definitive conclusions on the impact on habitats and species in a Natura 2000 area.The new rules will come into force on 1 July 2024."

Absolute garbage and one of the reasons why my contributions have dropped off. A weasel lying for personal gain won't have any negative impact on the share price in the long run. With the CRMA coming into law, even currently without a decision by the court, it's now clear that the Vittangi project and Talga's future expansions are inevitable. This means that constantly having to come in and correct misinformation, as I am doing now, is just a waste of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.030(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $186.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 46.0¢ 43.5¢ $343.7K 768.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24000 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 67462 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.