TLG 6.05% 58.3¢ talga group ltd

Sithas With all due respect, Talga originally intended to...

1. 15,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6787
    Sithas

With all due respect,

Talga originally intended to manufacture graphene, they used slabs (like a paver) of graphite ore and processed this ore using electrochemical exfoliation to produce micro graphite and graphene. This was the method TLG used to manufacture its original talnode anode (used micro graphite - small flat platelets)

in 2019 TLG moved to a conventional mining method (no longer saw cutting graphite slabs of graphite ore) and moved to a conventional graphite anode (spherical graphite anode). these are two completely different types of graphite that will provide completely different results in battery cycling and energy density.

If the original method was the game-changer that you thought it was, TLG would have continued its development rather than changing to the conventional spherical graphite, which is the industry standard.

@WheresTheMonkey - That is correct, EGR doesn't have a graphite mine - Did you know they don't need a graphite mine? they can use any source of graphite feed to produce spherical graphite that meets the specifications of the battery anode producers.

I thought HC was a stock discussion forum? If you don't like discussing the company and comparing it to other companies. It might be worthwhile putting me on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.3¢
Change
-0.038(6.05%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 63.0¢ 58.0¢ $608.3K 1.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 55030 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 78054 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.