TLG 0.00% 57.5¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Talga Signs Supply MOU with Nordic Battery Maker FREYR, page-144

1. 15,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6818
    Hi WTM,

They have already tested 10 pre-existing graphite mines material and have entered into an agreement with a company (non binding ATM) for the supply of upto 40ktpa of graphite)

I will agree with you, there are plenty of other existing graphite mines out there that can ramp up production to supply companies like FREYR and have the ability to qualify the graphite source that is based on an operating graphite mine, not a trial mining operation.

@sithas22 I guess you can look at it that way. Have you considered battery manufactures don't want Talnode?
    IMO it is just as likely that battery manufacturers are after active anode material (as detailed in the FREYR QTR report) rather than the supply of anodes. Have you noticed how all of TLG's peers are either looking at manufacturing PSG or AAM?

I find it pretty odd, that no one around here knows what Talga's Mah/g is for their proposed graphite mine. IMO that is the best way to determine the value of the graphite.

@ironwang - You are finally starting to work it out, why would they need to start customer qualifications? Isn't FREYR currently conducting qualification testing on the material required for their production facilities and is looking for Nordic battery materials?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $218.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 56.3¢ $517.9K 899.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 899 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 48309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.