TLG 2.59% 59.5¢ talga group ltd

When you first posted you came across as interested in Talga and...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    When you first posted you came across as interested in Talga and comparing what you know of MRC. This posted now makes me think you came to just cross promote.

MRC has no background in graphite mining or experience in graphite/graphene technology. They are a company running on a depeleted resource who is trying to shift industries. The person who came up with this plan was dismissed from the company on very suspicious circumstances, and still owns a large percentage of the company. I was thinking of buying MRC last year, and posted on the Talga forums asking if anyone knew more.

Then the CEO was dismissed and the SP tankeddddd, if i bought back then i would still be 50% down today. Their AAM facility is not properly planned out or described in any of their annocements. While its a great resource, its not exactly in the most hospitable location, where the expense of the mining process will be much more eating into their margin.

TLG and SYR have been in customer qualifications for minimum a year now maybe comming into 2 for some of them, Yes Talga is still waiting on full permits but this hasnt effected their qualifications as they have access to enough graphite with their trial mine. MRC just sent their first one off around 6 months ago, and im sure it was a very small sample as they have no production facilities at this time for coated anode and assume they got the CSIRO to assist.

I was ready to buy MRC at 40c last year and untill they can ease these concerns happy to consider buying this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.015(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $225.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $389.3K 658.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5526 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 27487 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.