TLG 0.00% 57.5¢ talga group ltd

Hi Beach,Something else for you to consider,if the Talnode was...

1. 15,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6818
    Hi Beach,

Something else for you to consider,

if the Talnode was seeing significant success from its 20+ testing partners, Wouldn't Talga just move forward with buying the graphite feed from a third party and getting on with building the AAM facility?

It would be significantly lower CAPEX and Talga could use the cash from the Anode Materials sales to build the mine when it obtains its approvals.

EGR is moving forward with this plan for their PSG plant in Australia, which is fully funded.

MRC is following a similar root, they are looking to install Spherical Graphite equipment at their Norway Graphite mine,
    It should be noted, they also have an MOU with FREYR for graphite supply/anode materials.

If Talga is producing Spherical Graphite, It would make sense for them to buy third party graphite, or if Talga is intending to use micro graphite 10-20 micron platelets, It might explain why they are building a pilot plant for its clients to test the battery materials.
    I cannot see any battery manufacture using two types of anode materials (spherical and graphite flakes) I guess if Talga is successful, it will open the door for all companies to manufacture micro graphite to supply the battery manufacturers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $218.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 60910 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 3889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.32am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.