TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Nick, I don’t know the answers to your questions, but this is an...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Nick, I don’t know the answers to your questions, but this is an interesting little story. I recently went to the local VW dealership to see what they offered. Each model was offered with a “standard” battery, good in the 2nd model ID for about 275 miles. Or, for more money, you can increase the range by purchasing the more powerful battery. This is an example of what the TalnodeSi will feed into. For some people, 275 miles works just fine. Many others will be willing to pay for increased range, in basically the same package. Batteries have been improving, year by year, but suddenly a ~40% improvement…OMG…this is huge, and yet the market yawns. People have wanted some numbers…well now we got one…a big one from Stellantis, with whom we should have a favorable, binding contract “shortly”! Wow!! Personally I think this is fantastic news. But I guess the mainstream just can’t wrap their head around it. Tax loss selling is now wrapping up so My forecast is for our share price to resume its upward crawl with s few spurts due to more good nuggets, all leading up to permitting. It should be a very interesting 2023!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.