TLG 0.00% 49.5¢ talga group ltd

I'm part of most of the crew here who are down substantially on...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I'm part of most of the crew here who are down substantially on their significant initial purchases, however I'm more comfortable now than 12 months ago when the SP was $1.81(8/2/23). The opportunity to hold shares in a company that in 10 years time will be a dominant player in Europe and globally with the green/EV transition is hugely exciting.
    As this has always been pre-rev/spec play, when we invested (wife) we made a commitment that apart from a fluctuating share price, if there aren't any business or industry critical issues impacting the company we would never sell. We have stuck to this principle and have continued to purchase at these levels. The reality is the current SP represents the interpreted market valuation. We are a pre-revenue company, that doesn't have permits in force (although approved twice), binding take or pay offtakes or finance in place. This will change in the next 6 months. We have seen the recent webinar when Mark commented on a massive mineral downturn with cobalt, copper, lithium, graphite, nickel at significant lows. Once in a decade downturn. This adds to the pressure as well as the EV market short sellers.
    The real value is going to be in 2027 onward when the refinery is in full swing and expanding way past the quoted 100KTPA of Talnode C. Hopefully this will be 3-4 times that level heading towards 2030. Plus the Talnode Si pumping in profitable revenue.
    Until then we will continue to purchase when we have free cashflow and focus on the growth towards 2030 & beyond..DYOR and IMO the permits will be in force by the end of the month...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $188.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4500 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.