TLG 7.69% 42.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Talga Supersizes Graphite Amid Booming Battery Anode Demand, page-178

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    thx for the honest response. I'm not into these other tickers and can't invest in most of them from Europe anyway. Good luck with them.

On the life changing part.. it already is. I can set aside s couple of 100 euros each month. In 2017/18 I started investing for the lack of better use with the leftovers. I don't have any savings other than that. At the time, i put everything into TSLA because that's the only company I ever researched and I noticed how much falsehood was reported, so I grabbed the opportunity. By now that money is 10x. Today I have about 1/3 TLG and 2/3 TSLA. If Talga goes banana shaped in the next 10 years, I will have more capital than I have ever dreamed of when I started. I just didn't want it to lay around doing nothing. TSLA is the security net that I don't expect to fall through the floor.

In the end, this Talga play might allow me to own a house, something I never anticipated I would be able when I started 4 years ago. Maybe it fails and it goes to 0. The downside on my life is very small in this case. The upside however is very large.

I don't know your course of life, but I can't imagine how it is to juggle with millions in personal funds. I find it totally pointless to invest energy into it at that stage as there is hardly anything I could gain what I don't already have. What's the point of gaining another 2, 3, 10 Millions when you are set for life with what you have? Not sure what your motivation is, but maybe I will learn this at some point in the future, but probably not. Good luck to you, and cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.035(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $170.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $161.4K 376.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13986 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 68000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.