TLG 7.61% 42.5¢ talga group ltd

Yep, you are correct - i was just tempering my enthusiasm as I...

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Yep, you are correct - i was just tempering my enthusiasm as I know theoretically how large we could potentially scale, but cognisant how difficult/slow the permitting process is - so didn’t want to put figures out that were overly optimistic to avoid jinxing us!!

If we prove up a 200,000 million tonne graphite resource at 25%Cg
    This would roughly equate to 50 million tonnes of potential anode production
    Therefore, we could theoretically produce 1mtpa of finished anodes over 50 years or 2mtpa over 25 years as you point out
    This does not include the potential upside from potential drilling at ‘Jalkunen’, which Talga are conducting a review of the JORC exploration target there with plans for drilling in Jan-March 2022.

The market cap of Talga if we even get close to these figures is mind-boggling! So, certainly no plans to sell my shares for at least a couple of decades!

Finally, great point by@saggito with regards to Atik East. In the last quarterly report, Mark mentioned they were planning to sell their iron ore tenements, but we haven’t heard anything about their cobalt & copper tenements. I had the same thought about synergies between Vulcan’s spin-off Kuniko and Talga’s non-graphite resources. Clearly Mark sees some potential to do a bit more due diligence on these non-core assets as more players are sniffing around for potential battery mineral projects. One thing i did not know is they have detected lithium minerals on Talga’s tenements. Again, might not be in commercial quantities, but interesting to explore further nevertheless given how hot the lithium space is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.035(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $182.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $209.7K 477.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71218 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 17177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.