TD1 0.00% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

Ann: TALi Digital Board Update, page-4

1. 647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71

TALi Digital Managing Director, Glenn Smith, said: “We are delighted to welcome Dr Brookes to the Board, as he brings a wealth of clinical experience as well as commercial experience in the health technology sector. Dr Brookes’ expertise and networks will complement the TALi leadership team, particularly as we extend our commercial footprint in the world’s largest digital health markets.”

Dr. Brookes has extensive experience in the health and biotechnology industries, first becoming involved in the biotechnology sector in the late 1990’s as a consultant. Dr. Brookes has since held Board positions in numerous ASX listed biotechnology companies, including Chairman of genomics solutions company, RHS Ltd, which was acquired by PerkinElmer Inc (NYSEKI $9B biotech company) in June 2018. He is currently a Non-Executive Director of Factor Therapeutics (ASX: FTT) and of Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR); as well as Non-Executive Chairman of the Better Medical group (unlisted). Dr Brookes, MBBS (Adelaide), is a Fellow of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.

In accepting the board position Dr Brookes said: “From the moment I discovered the TALi products I understood the capability and global opportunity for this truly unique, evidence-based platform. It is with great excitement and determination that I join the TALi board to assist in making a real difference to the lives of children.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $105 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 51453966 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 51678493 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.