TD1 33.3% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

I learnt the hard way. There is an unwritten rule that when...

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I learnt the hard way. There is an unwritten rule that when companies do investor presentations, you have about 1 week before a credit raising is finalised. Companies do not do investor presentations for their current shareholders who are already invested. They do these to attract new investors.

Also, the Indian company invested USD2million which is to be used as advertising credits. TD1 is low on funds. If the USD2million was to help boost up the cash reserves, that would be different. The further 5million is in the future and depends on many factors and will probably be done on same terms as advertising credits. TD1 needs operational cash now for expenses, not just advertising.

Putting the two above pretty much confirms to me a credit raising. The question is what discount they will give for the credit raising. The Indian company got $0.033. I calculated a discount (best guess) at $0.037 but it could be as low as $0.033 per the Indian company.

TD1 needs money so I am not unhappy with that. It needs to survive. Unfortunately, the share price usually drops to where the credit raising price is. I just hope that this credit raise gives them sufficient funds to finalise perceived revenue from India. Those who were here last year Nov 2019 where there was a capital raise will know this. I do not want a groundhog day event!

Getting into the Indian market is a good thing but maybe the deal could have been structured more in TD1's favour ie not advertising credits. I really do not like having 81.8 million shares that have no sale restrictions. Anyway, I'm sure the Directors are doing their best in these tough times and "survive another day is to fight another day".

All imo so please do your research. I hope that I am wrong though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $605 401.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 87574189 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 71647679 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 748300
Last updated 13.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.