ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    I would taow if I had more money not a problem me ol mate . Not referring to you alone mate but just in general reading through the posts past and present here on these forums , I really can not for the life of me understand why so many blindly negative posters even bother to invest in this end of the market. Pitfalls every second step .
    Especially those who never attend meetings and think DD involves a few google searches and a brief look over the quarterlies . It's so much more .
    IMO you have to get to know a stock like your best friend warts and all. Get to know other holders talk to directors and company employees at the meetings .
    IMO TV2 was always going to take off.
    Some big money could see it yes there have been a lot of failures and false starts but a tech with such a diverse variety of applications in OTT as well as IOT it was only ever going to take one major deal to become a company maker the cap/opex is tiny comparable to potential profit is incredible .
    Cancun have been in since the RTO and suffered at the hand of the same early rip off crooks the cynics believe Bret Silvey is out to do the same again for some hidden agenda yes he traded the crap out of it awhile ago but don't forget he also bought a million dollars worth of stock above market price I don't blame him for getting his average down that doesn't mean he's out to shaft other shareholders he know what that's like himself.
    He's brought onboard a large holder in Blusky who have bought
    59,8801,140 mill shares @ 0.009 = $ 5389210. Plus 23000000 listed options . Why, for a fanciful uneducated punt . I doubt it .
    I've said before I believe there are some big hitters watching on the sidelines who don't mind paying a few more pips once derisked fully .
    No we are not there yet but by golly we're well on the way and imo Jayplus funding is a formality and already in the bag with so much money already invested it's only logical . I'm following the yellow brick road .
    Dyor and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.