EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

@barret81 at times things may not have happened as fast as we...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    @barret81 at times things may not have happened as fast as we would have liked, but as proven recently via drilling results, when completed prudently the end result is positive. I’d suspect the new resource will be out end of July at the latest, as previously stated they have RSC, Kenex and other geological consultancies/gurus very close to this story and would imagine most of the modelling and results are being compiled already.

The soil sampling you refer to is nothing to do with the met work/bottle roll testing, it’s to align the geological model they have developed (which includes, gravity, magnetics and soil geochem data) to identify the most prospective targets to drill in the NEW gravity highs identified by the survey results announced 17/05/17. Again as recent exploration results demonstrate, I’m pretty happy with their exploration model yielding current results. Soil sampling is one of the cheapest forms of exploration data capture so it’s makes sense to use this cost effective method to add another layer of confidence to the exploration targeting picture.

I understand your point about doing these things earlier but exploration is a risk/reward equation. Through the drilling results they have recently achieved they would have certainly de-risked their own exploration model and subjective thinking which then allows confidence to conduct activities further afield… what if they had gone and spent the $500k + on the airborne surveys and found nothing…. Most of the money they have raised has gone into the ground and there aren’t too many other companies out there who can stake the same claim of achieving 40,000m of drilling/airbone/gravity surveys from circa $5m. Often gets chewed up in corporate costs.

As I‘m sure you can relate with your TRY investment, when you rush these things to jump into production it can be extremely costly if the gold isn’t there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.