re: Ann: Tangiers terminates farm-out agreeme... Good points...

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    re: Ann: Tangiers terminates farm-out agreeme... Good points Batman though I really do not know where you received your information as in my view only as I can not write for others but the WA assets are far far more valuable for both oil and gas and try looking at last years reviews on Nova and Super Nova. Again, the SP went to 80c+ pretty much on the back of their potential.
    As well there is apparently already an accumulation of oil that will produce ...with, I assume some more work to be done and there appeared to be a good number of other high potentials.
    The company already has another string to its bow without taking on deals that appear too expensive now in most of Africa so why would you bother on the other side of the world when there are world class operators ready and willing to cut a reasonable deal?
    Recent deal, COP with chinalco and same with BHP suggest the tenements are worth plenty if the gas is there and right next door ENI have blacktip so its a likely proposition. Next door to the west and north Origin just pulled a great deal for Meo. Point is even Meo can do a great deal and then Kar would never have led us down the road this mob have.
    Santos CEO recently mentioned at an NT oil n gas conference that the market for LNG will be strong out to 2030.
    NT assets have I believe not much work done at all and in a high co2 area.
    every one appears to only classify Morocco and its fabulous but appears pretty dumb to have treated the WA tenements such ss they have ...force majeure is a possibility but hey if there was an enquiry it would not take long to grt the true picture.
    do take a look at last years reviews when the spike happened to the SP and has been a while though think a few minds could be swayed as to what is actually in that area. Major operators appear keen from recent transactions and I kinda follow that they know what they are doing. Written on a phone so apologies for punctuation etc , cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.