IDA 0.63% 8.1¢ indiana resources limited

It would be nice to see the company get back into doing what it...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221

It would be nice to see the company get back into doing what it does best and that is drilling as much as possible in SA.

Once the cash comes in this stock should run very hard based on the terrific assets that it does hold in Australia whether it be for the REES or AU.

I would love to see IDA borrow some money against this award so it can 'get on with it' while everyone waits for the payout especially if their is any sniff of a TNZ payout delay?!

Who cares about paying a % on a loan when you should have a very substantial payout coming in the not too distant future.

The main thing to do here is to keep share holders happy, continue exploration/drilling, and ensure that the company has no more dilution for many years to come.

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing 5 drill rigs spinning on proving up an extremely high grade multi million ounce gold resource, sorting out the amazing REE potential, and while they are at it finding some very probable solid nickle copper deposits and just for the hell of it how about adding some Li2 as the cherry on top!

The potential of this stock once financially viable is huge!

GLTAH+DYOR

P.S. And how about a nice lovely check to ALL of the shareholders if the payout amount stays at its current value!?!
    Last edited by Chamfo: 28/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $49.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $36.06K 450.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50905 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 115000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ 24734
Last updated 12.36pm 02/05/2024 ?
IDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.