WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Some very good posts here, I think that the decision to continue...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Some very good posts here, I think that the decision to continue trading was the wisest decision based on how close we are to finance, it is true that the risk may impact any finance, but risk and not coming out of the house (staying is suspension) in fear of the market is certainly not being transparent and we need to remain transparent.
    This may or may not effect our finance deal, but one thing for sure is that if we went into voluntary suspension the finance deal would be off the table.
    Walkabout has an extremely robust project, approaching producer status, as I see it we can wear the 16%  ownership by the Tanzanian Government and still have a very profitable mine, not many can do this IMO.
    Best to remember the Tanzanian Government is only doing whats best for their nation, hell we tax the crap out of miners in this country as well, and now the new laws here for "you earn it here you pay tax here"
    So yesterday saw a bloodbath, shaking the trees to flush out loose hands, I bought on market yesterday and if more loose hands show up today I will buy more on market at these super low prices.
    The blood bath might be over now and time to get back to business, more off-takes, mining license & finance, we may even get a cornerstone investor for the remaining 20% finance?
    Will the oppies ever come into the money?
    GLTAH & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.