BSE 3.77% 27.5¢ base resources limited

I actually think BSE is well run. My evidence for that is the...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I actually think BSE is well run. My evidence for that is the LTI rate, which for Africa, is astounding. It's challenging to manage a company well, but almost impossible to prevent people hurting themselves or accidents happening without extremely good quality oversight. In my opinion, Australian companies cause more injury to their workers locally than BSE in Africa. So for me this speaks to quality and intelligence. They are up against sovereign risk factors, and we experience those downstream at 1:1 ratio. There's no getting around it. However there are worse sovereign risks. We are lucky that BSE's work on Toliara has the potential to create great social outcomes for the people/nation. If it wasn't going to, there would be less incentive and more risk factors. Also as a consideration, things in Madagascar are heating up politically and it could mean that things get a move on. Personally, I don't think those large American shareholders would still be holding on if they weren't committed to the promise of success. Success here also means a step against Chinese dominance in mineral sands. Also remember that management have many millions of performance shares that I trust they have already counted before they've hatched! Not going to let those get discarded so easily. The article you reference is at least referring to dates, which is promising. I think things may happen in September.

All of this is just my opinion, and not investment advice. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $323.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.009M 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16314 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 1387823 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.8¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ 2454555
Last updated 15.58pm 21/05/2024 ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.