BSE 1.85% 26.5¢ base resources limited

No problem with how they run Kwale, the community, Kenya...

1. 2ic
    5,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4705
    No problem with how they run Kwale, the community, Kenya relations etc. Of course they want the share price to stay high having gorged annually on magic pudding PR's for so long. I'm a shareholder who can come and go, so my grizzles form the cheap seats don;t really count for much, other to challenge them they can communicate better and perhaps more realistically.

Realistically speaking, some large holder (or multiple) want out and there simply isn't any liquidity to get out of BSE atm. After 4 years Toliara delay, and intolerable recent delays in the face of management's extreme confidence, and Kwale down the home straight, I can't disagree with large holders exiting some (if not all) of their position for risk management purposes. Maybe they know something about how Rajoelina is going to screw Toliara out of BSe's hands, but I doubt it and that isn;t necessary to want out. Investment funds invested in a 'Producer' are not mandated to have very large amounts invested in speccy developers. Especially when those speccy developers have ever rising sovereign risk and management credibility concerns...

Now it could be that just as these large funds sell out, a Toliara deal is done and BSE starts rising back to new highs eventually. Back luck, but not the end of the world for a large fund. It's all fund mandates and risk management with other people's money (client investments). If they miss an out that's part of a rigorous, rules based investment approach and so be it. Individuals can take as much risk as they want.

So to repeat on my post yesterday as we steadily get bleed like stuck pigs, where is the bottom and when do we double down on this falling knife? If enough big boys want/need to sell down who is going to make a stand? Not I. Tim probably knows exactly who they are from the registry and phone calls, so knows how much more they have left to sell. Any large funds he can talk into buying BSE will be asking him "how much have they got left" and use that info to either time their buying run or do a deal to cross the last of what is left off-market. The it could be a big bo9unce when the seller pressure is gone.

Tim isn;t likely to tell the likes of us (well, me in particular lol) so I am looking for volume and genuine buying signals that the selling is done (for now). There are no buyers that make a stand, haven't been for a bit, which tells me the sellers aren't close to finishing yet. It really is the definition of a falling knife.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $312.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $219.3K 829.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 266724 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 937225 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ 275417
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.