ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1768
    The new Acts only distinguish between "metallic minerals" and "minerals" in a few isolated occasions.

The new Acts do not change the definition of "minerals" under the Mining Act 2010, which is:

“mineral” means any substance, whether in solid, liquid or gaseous form, occurring naturally in or on the earth, or in or under the seabed formed by or subject to a geological process, but does not include petroleum or surface water;

The Mining Act 2010 also defines "metallic minerals":

“metallic minerals” means a group of minerals comprising of gold, silve, copper, iron, nickel, cobalt, tin, tungsten, zinc,chromium, manganese, titanium, aluminium, platinum group of metals and other metallic minerals;

I suggest that you review the new Acts. They are very clear about what sections apply to "minerals" and which provisions apply to "metallic minerals".

I am familiar with legal advice from top tier law firms. I note the omission in the announcement of a description of the risks and uncertainty that has been identified to the company.

I would be cautious about taking the position that "everything is awesome" or that it "doesn't apply" - particularly given the absence of Regulations that will be prepared by the same Einsteins that came up with the new Bills.
    Last edited by robbo24: 05/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.