EGR 2.11% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

The new Acts only distinguish between "metallic minerals" and...

1. 10,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1757
    The new Acts only distinguish between "metallic minerals" and "minerals" in a few isolated occasions.

The new Acts do not change the definition of "minerals" under the Mining Act 2010, which is:

“mineral” means any substance, whether in solid, liquid or gaseous form, occurring naturally in or on the earth, or in or under the seabed formed by or subject to a geological process, but does not include petroleum or surface water;

The Mining Act 2010 also defines "metallic minerals":

“metallic minerals” means a group of minerals comprising of gold, silve, copper, iron, nickel, cobalt, tin, tungsten, zinc,chromium, manganese, titanium, aluminium, platinum group of metals and other metallic minerals;

I suggest that you review the new Acts. They are very clear about what sections apply to "minerals" and which provisions apply to "metallic minerals".

I am familiar with legal advice from top tier law firms. I note the omission in the announcement of a description of the risks and uncertainty that has been identified to the company.

I would be cautious about taking the position that "everything is awesome" or that it "doesn't apply" - particularly given the absence of Regulations that will be prepared by the same Einsteins that came up with the new Bills.
    Last edited by robbo24: 05/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $2.152K 22.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.