PEK 5.71% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Anything is possible Alan, would be a very very risky play at...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167

Anything is possible Alan, would be a very very risky play at this stage of the game, it wouldn't be the first time.....

Could have been released as they themselves know time its ticking, or maybe the deal has been done ?

I think whoever brought that large parcel has kept buying, I have said this from the start, only my opinion, but the UK gov is securing a supply line, they will buy another big chunk when it comes to financing the thing.

I thought they would wait until the SML was granted,
    But it makes more sense to start accumulation now doesn't it ? Why pay a premium !!
    For that to happen, it would be already over the line surely. The UK Minister for Africa....
    "Mr Duddridge as saying: “I look forward to my discussions with the President and her government on our opportunities for cooperation including our work together with the business sector and how we collectively tackle global challenges including climate change and Covid-19”.
    That quote is a massive clue, in case you missed it.
    What business sector in Tanzania will help tackle climate change ?
    Purely speculation !!!! but I think we will get a double halt, we find out who has been building that stake first, then the SML is announced.....

But I've been wrong many times......haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $39.73K 221.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6861 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 49783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.