VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Re:"...but your trying to penny pinch a few ticks here and there...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Re:"...but your trying to penny pinch a few ticks here and there off holders, (that’s your game enjoy it),..."
    That's 'watery crap' imo GT....all the pennies have already been pinched to pay 'well over time' running costs and non-execs with this Co...there is certainly no room for penny pinching here anymore.
    fyi l didn't think you were referring to me in your 'crap' reference post...lldont take any comment personal here as it is merely just a reflection of how 'on edge' many investors are with this stock. However. it did highlight just how much crap is thrown around by so many on here re: when the $30 mill (used to be $40 mill....and now who knows?)....as you know it won't happen till the fat lady sings as you know...atm me thinks the fat lady still has laringitas and all the so-called ramping and deramping does not make one iotta of difference to the SP imo .... only affirmative action will move this stock forward again...we've already seen for too long what inaction can do.. its not posts on here creating SP movement up or down at all....anyone who believes that really is talking crap imo....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.