VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Re:"... I thought they shouldve had funders by now? Curious the...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Re:"... I thought they shouldve had funders by now? Curious the need for a roadshow at this point...."
    Ease up Deus...you're causing the SP to slide with doubt casting posts like that and you could have the 'positive-posting-people' ...who can't seem to tickle the SP up by the way,...on your case about that ...
    However, it is almost 12 months since Co announced (and confirmed by 'Wotsisname' in HQ over the phone) that the whole Prospectus process would take 8-12 weeks...l dont know how much confidence 'local investors' got when it then took the Co four months to lodge the first (of many) Prospectus drafts to Regulators without explanation ...so nearly 12 months on...and the best we still get '...funding update...soon...' type Anns isn't hardly setting the SP alight atm....
    I can only assume bods are now on the road re-introducing themselves to anyone and we everyone who was interested 12 months or more ago...maybe the free lunches handed out this time round will be 'humble pie'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.