GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Ann: Tanzanian Program Confirms and Extends Targets, page-2

1. 9,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Good start! Seem to have confirmed that they have a smorgasbord of tempting HMS targets with a variety of mixes that could be targeted as needed by the market. The photos are particularly appealing with all that HMS laying around on the surface - they make the prospect at Mafia Island looks and sounds like a potential early goer as a result.

I'm confident without being certain that the Strandline assets contain potentially significant deposits - it helps having so much terrain locked up in amongst other producing regions.

I'm also conscious, as Peppie has rightly pointed out, that there is a lot of sand out there. In this industry the deals are done by those who can make the contacts and build the relationships with the buyers. To that end, I'm looking more at what Mike Folwell and Richard Hill can achieve in the downstream part of the market. If they can secure the right end user interest we would likely be home and hosed. If they can't then we still might have the luxury of being able to prove up significant resources and become a tempting takeout for one of the bigger players.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.