MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

When you work it all out it will be too late for you. You will...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    When you work it all out it will be too late for you. You will be stuck. Magnis will be announcing more gigafactories soon according to their announcements and I would not be surprised if they will need to buy more graphite from others. Maybe VRC and WKT if it meets the Magnis standard. As for the Jumbo there are a few options. Grind it down or build another plant that cam make products for nuclear reactors. Compared to batteries that would be easy.

Magnis is getting to the point of massive news getting released soon imo. If you can't see that the announcements they have made in the last year are leading up to this then I can't help you. When I say massive news there is a few things that come to mind. I would not rather say them here because if they are close to being correct I will be accused of knowing more than I should.

I don't call the news this week an announcement for the benefit of Magnis. It was made so others understand that Magnis is in the box seat.

What will be very interesting is the news that comes out from other ASX Tanz graphite companies. I don't think it will be taken well by those holders if it comes.

I used to post on another stock on HC about what happens if the Tanz Government brings out news that is very bad for that company. What I have been saying would happen there is kind of what is happening now. Is this the bad news from government I was talking about?

Imo every other Tanz graphite stock has bombarded the Tanz government departments after the MNS announcement yesterday. Let's see what news they report.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.