MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Again Sroyle thank you so much for the article you posted the...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Again Sroyle thank you so much for the article you posted the other day. What you thought was a bad thing for Magnis was not correct as per the announcement made by Magnis.

1. On April 12, 2018, a written public notice (“statement”) was made and published in the Tanzanian press. The statement was made by the Export Processing Zone Authority (EPZA) of Tanzania. The statement was made in response to questions raised in Tanzania about the granting of the SEZ licence. In the Company’s view, this published statement clarified the licence approval.

Now if this view from Magnis was incorrect I'm sure the Tanzanian government would make them retract that statement.

No what you have done is imo is highlighted where the other graphite companies will stand regarding not being able to export graphite unless it goes through the value add. Now Magnis has that beautiful 10 year tax free period for all that value adding. What do other companies have that need to value add before they can ship it? Can they be profitable without a SEZL? What happens to the contracts these companies had to supply graphite to? Do these contracts become null and void? That is quite a scary scenario especially if those companies are running low on cash and have no immediate answers coming.

Now I hope you can find me something juicy over the weekend. Something that can be proven wrong again would be nice but as the quality researcher that you are I'm sure it will show Magnis in a positive light again (if you think it is negative).

Search long and search hard my friend. I smell more gigadreams.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.