MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi Tony, are you aware that announcement regarding the SEZ is a...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Tony,

are you aware that announcement regarding the SEZ is a completely different department to the Mining commission ? point 6 from this threads announcement clearly stated that MNS is waiting in the queue just like every other mining company. We all need to negotiate with the mining commission.

I know it is a different department but unlike all other companies there they will not have to pay tax on the processed graphite sales to MTT as they would have before. Pretty huge saving eh?

As for Magnis being in the queue that is where you are wrong. Magnis are not a one trick pony and the life of the company does not hang on a meeting with the mining commission.
    Have you worked out why Magnis got that concession or all those concessions yet? Anything to do with FP saying they could source graphite from other companies?
    Imo Magnis would be putting no pressure on them at all which is the opposite if the desperado's out there who's lifes blood depends on meeting the commission.

The only queue Magnis is in is at the airport. Travelling to Germany, New York, Townsville and according to their announcements a few more to come. It's good to be a Magnis holder. If I had bought into any other graphite company at the same time I bought the bulk of my shares in Magnis I would be heavily in the red instead of multi-bagging like I am already with Magnis.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.