MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Tanzanian Update on Nachu Graphite Project, page-180

1. 10,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    Maybe I should clarify recent into "Recent days"?!
    With respect to the latest MNS announcement, I still reiterate my remarks on the erroneous nature of point 6 of that announcement. While the ASX hasn't yet seen fit to pull up MNS on that announcement, it could well come down to the ambiguous wording of it. There is a reference made to "unprocessed mineral concentrate". Well that wording in of itself is a bit of an oxymoron. What kind of "Concentrate" is "unprocessed"? That point then goes on and mentions "graphite concentrate", omitting the word "unprocessed". No oxymoron there just an out and our error, as graphic concentrate by its very nature is "processed". But omitting "unprocessed" is inferring that graphite concentrate is subject to an export ban. I think we have safely established that this is not the case by way of reference to the exact wording contained within the legislation, despite you and others attempting to perpetuate a muddying of the waters type narrative.
    Like I have said before Trommel, you and others can bang on all you like.....It doesn't necessarily turn fiction into a truth!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.