MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

"I believe that company is now on the right path and will secure...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    "I believe that company is now on the right path and will secure funding to develop its project. Do you know how Magnis will secure funding to develop Nachu?"

!! I presume if Tony said he believed MNS was "on the right path and will secure funding" you would scream it lacked detail and demand more info.

The fall back position for attack (when other items lose steam) always seems to be "where's the funding for Nachu?" even though it is well known that the Company is still in negotiation with the Government over the legislative changes. The Company has stated they have been looking at options, however you cannot expect details of how finance will be structured until it is actually announced by the Company. For some unknown reason non holders hold MNS to a higher account and appear to want full details of everything or they seem to imply it is all just a hoax??
    This is the spec end of the market and you must have faith in management to bring these type of projects together. If you don't then you rightly should not invest. You weigh up your own risk reward parameters - it's not about being right or wrong at this stage. too many unknowns......................................
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.