MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I believe any shareholder values extra information when it’s...

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    I believe any shareholder values extra information when it’s provided.

From yesterday’s announcement, I especially liked:

Three licences, the SEZ Developers Licence, the EPZ Developers Licence and the EPZ Operators Licence have been approved by the EPZA. The SEZ Developers licence and the EPZ Developers Licence have been issued and received by MTT. The EPZ Operators Licence will be issued once the EPZ infrastructure has been developed as per the EPZ legislation. The ten year time frame for the operation of the SEZ commences once the EPZ Operators Licence has been issued. The application for amendments to the original application of the SEZ was announced in March 2018 and approval for the amendment was given following substantial consultation with the GOT.

Bold added. I always wondered if the clock was ticking on the 10 year tax exempt period. I appreciate the detail of yesterday’s announcement and am glad to know that the 10 year support period begins once CAPEX has been spent and production is about to begin.

IMO, the 10 year support period will allow for huge job creation and industrial development; the governments intended purpose.
    Last edited by Riskon22: 20/04/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.