MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Tanzanian Update on Nachu Graphite Project, page-87

1. 17,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Members, can I please caution you, as there are already many posts on here that have been moderated in the last 24 hours by our mod team, and it is not what we, you or readers want to see.

Please re-read this post carefully. https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/mns-posters-warning.4076089/#.WqdqUWquxrQ

I also add that MNS have been invited to appoint an Authorised Company Rep  so that that person can post with a green tick, to clarify queries or clear up any of the things they believe have been posted incorrectly.  At this stage, the offer has not been taken up.

As posters on HotCopper cannot be AFSL holders, or offer financial advice, it is understood you are all asking questions and trying to ascertain details, which is part of allowable robust debate, providing you remain civil with each other.

This is what an investment discussion site is for. Discuss, debate, clarify. Obviously if the same point is raised and done to death by multiple posters over and over, it's left unclear as to what is actually correct.
    These are areas where an authorised rep can do immense good for a company, as nobody really knows what is correct and isn't correct unless it has already come in clearly by ASX announcement.

Please proceed with your manners in place, and debate properly, but don't repeat the same things you've posted 100 times before.
    Thank you.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.