MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Just a point that doesn’t seem to have been made too much of, it...

1. 4,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1510
    Just a point that doesn’t seem to have been made too much of, it looks like every companies graphite size is actually better than all their initial lab testing suggests. The expandable graphite market does not need the highest purity, because of this it does not need maximum processing so the flake size will not be compromised anywhere near as much. This was told to me by the CEO of a company I own stock in, it also stood out on the Chinese trials of another graphite play. That companies own testing had its flake size amongst the mid to lowest in size by its own testing but the Chinese testing on large sample size supplied had this companies super jumbo jumbo and large flake over 60% ( they stated in their own note that the margin is almost 60% higher than their PFS because of this) simply because they didn’t need to get the purity as high.
    So most likely MNS and all the other players will have much more higher priced expandable graphite to sell then their original numbers suggest. So all the Tanzanian hopefuls could supply all their small and fine flake sixes to MNS for their batteries and everyone should be happy.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.